Cauvery College, Gonikoppal
(Re-accredited by ‘A’ grade by NAAC)
IQAC and IT CLUB,Department of Computer Science
Cauvery Achintya Tech Fest -22
On March 7th,2022
Exclusively for PU Students
(Science and Commerce Computer Science Students)
- SKETCH – 1 MEMBER
- CRACK-JACK - 2 MEMBERS
- CALCI-‘YUM’- 2 MEMBERS
- HOT SEAT- 2 MEMBERS
- PLAY APES- 2 MEMBERS(For Girls)
- EYE SPY – 2 MEMBERS
- GUESS- 1 MEMBER
SKETCH (Poster Design)
- A Team consist of ONE Member.
- She/he should design a poster or logo using Paint tool.
- Judgement Criteria: Creativity.
- Time Duration will be 1
Event Co-ordinator - Miss Bojamma K K , Lecturer ,Department of CS
CRACK-JACK (Face Painting)
- A team of TWO consisting of an artist and a participant volunteering as the canvas (face).
- The teams are requested to refrain from using external references for their artwork.
- All the requirements for the event must be brought by the participant beforehand.
- Judgement Criteria: Creativity in colour and Originality.
- Time Duration will be 1 hour .
Event Co-ordinator – Mrs Dechamma, Lecturer ,Department of CS
EYE SPY (Treasure Hunt)
- TWO contestants make a team.
- The team is expected to see through the clues and make their way to their respective treasuries.
- Seeking for external help may lead to disqualification.
- Tasks have to be completed in order to get hold of the clues and move forward.
- Specific details of this event will be brought to light on the day of the competition.
Event Co-ordinator - Mrs Krithi.A.K. Lecturer ,Department of CS
Mobile : 9741167250
HOT SEAT (Quiz Competition)
- TWO members make a Team.
- Once registered as a team exchanging of members will lead to disqualification.
- Questions will be based on existing technology and General Knowledge.
- No Programming questions will be asked.
- First rounds will be prelims and Final Four team will be considering for Final Round.
Event Coordinator – Mr Pemmaiah U T , Lecturer ,Department of CS
PLAY APES (Gaming Event)
- TWO members make a Team.
- This event is exclusively for Girls.
- LAN Gaming event.
Event Co-ordinator – Mr Thirtesh S A , Lecturer ,Department of CS and Mr Harry ,System Admin
CALCI-‘YUM’ (Cooking without Fire)
- A team of TWO chefs.
- The team is expected to make the following on the spot:
- Main Dish
- The essential cutlery and utensils must be brought by the contestants.
- Usage of alcohol or any other intoxicating items are strictly prohibited.
- Usage of electrical gadgets is not permitted.
- Pre-cooked items will lead to disqualification.
- Judgement criteria: taste and presentation
- Duration: 1 and ½ hour.
Event Coordinator- Miss Pallavi T P, Lecturer, Department of CS
GUESS -(On-Spot Event)
- A team of ONE.
- Event will be decided on Spot.
- Events Starts immediately after the inauguration.
Event Coordinator- Mr Thirtesh S A, Lecturer, Department of CS
- Total Number Participants From College is Limited to 12.
- Free Registration.
- Working Lunch will be provided for all Participants.
- No Religious dresses are allowed to wear inside the Campus.
- Uniform is mandatory for all the partcipants .
Online Registraion Link